Italian Valley Wrap
Add zing to your sandwiches by using Valley Wraps instead of plain old bread. This Valley Wrap recipe brings a touch of Italy right to your home!
For 4 people
- 1 sheet Valley Wraps.
- 4 oz. vegetable cream cheese.
- 6 thin slices mortadella.
- 8 slices of salami.
- 3 slices provolone.
- 1/4 cup chopped wax peppers.
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts.
- 1 tsp. dried oregano.
- Apply softened cream cheese or other low-moisture spread on a sheet of Valley Wraps.
- Add thin layer of your favorite ingredients, using high-moisture items with care.
- Tightly roll the Valley Wrap jelly-roll style, and wrap snugly in plastic. Allow an extra 6″ of plastic wrap for the ends, and twist to close. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, preferably overnight, before serving.
- Leave Valley Wrap in plastic wrap until just before serving, and slice into individual servings.